Are you getting Rent Supplement and worried about losing your home?

If you are getting Rent Supplement from the Department of Social Protection and you are at risk of losing your home due to a proposed rent increase, there is support available. You should contact your local office that administers the Supplementary Welfare Allowance Scheme, which includes Rent Supplement, as soon as possible.

If you are living in the Dublin area or in Cork city, you can contact the Tenancy Protection Service, which is run by Threshold. The service can be reached on Freephone 1800 454 454.