New forms for Illness and Injury Benefit

The Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection has introduced new claim forms and medical certificates for Illness and Injury Benefit.

Since 23 July 2018, a new claim form (IB1) and medical certificate (MED1) should be used in place of the MC1 and MC2.

You can read about the new application procedures for Illness Benefit and Injury Benefit.