You need a verified MyGovID account to apply online for the benefit payment for people aged 65 at mywelfare.ie.
The HSE has published a new application form (pdf) for the Nursing Home Support Scheme.
Deferred Leaving Certificate exams will run from Thursday, 29 June 2023 until Saturday, 15 July 2023.
Since 1 May 2023, the rate of carbon tax increased from €41.00 to €48.50 per tonne of carbon dioxide emitted.
From 12 May 2023, you no longer need to show proof of vaccination if travelling to the USA.
New and recently edited
These pages have been reviewed and improved:
- Vacant Property Refurbishment Grant
- Dormant accounts
- Unclaimed life insurance policies
- Carbon tax
- Residential Zoned Land Tax
- Payment for people who retire at 65
- Fair Deal Scheme
- Regulation of postal services and electronic communications
- Leaving Certificate
- Jobseeker’s Transitional payment
- Age equality in employment
- Cost Rental Tenant in Situ Scheme
- Air transport regulation
- Travelling abroad