The Accommodation Recognition Payment (ARP) is now open for applications. This is a tax-free payment of €400 per month for people providing accommodation to refugees from Ukraine.
The Regularisation of Long-Term Undocumented Migrants Scheme closed on 31 July 2022. If you made an application, you will be contacted with a decision.
Training and Employment Childcare (TEC) programmes are closed to new applicants. You can apply for support under the National Childcare Scheme.
From 29 August 2022, the universal subsidy under the National Childcare Scheme will be extended to children aged up to 15.
Local authorities can increase a single person’s Housing Assistance Payment (HAP) rate to a couple’s rate if you can’t find accommodation within the HAP rent limits.
New and recently edited
- Caring for a child with a disability
- Accommodation Recognition Payment
- Protection for whistleblowers
- Coming to Ireland from Ukraine
- Sick leave and sick pay
- Vacant Property Refurbishment Grant
- Community Services Programme
- Taxis, hackneys and limousines (SPSVs)
- Renting your property for short-term lets
- Tax for self-employed people