Tenancies of unlimited duration are now in place for new tenancies starting after 10 June 2022. .
The re-entry visa requirement for children aged under 16 travelling to and from Ireland has been suspended.
The Ukraine Support Centre in Cork can now issue Temporary Protection letters for people coming to Ireland from Ukraine. International Protection Accommodation Service (IPAS) has also announced that applicants will not get any more offers of accommodation after 2 offers have been refused.
There will be a further reduction to the PSO Levy that will result in an ‘indicative’ annual saving of €75 on a typical household electricity bill. As the government had already announced a levy reduction of €52, this means household electricity bills will have a total ‘indicative’ annual saving of €127, beginning in October 2022. (Estimated savings excluding VAT.)
New and recently edited
- Treatment Abroad Scheme
- Donating blood
- Zero-hours contracts
- Schemes for houses affected by pyrite or mica
- Additional Needs Payment
- Planning permission for building a house
- Disability payments and work
- Disability Allowance
- Minimum rates of pay
- State Pension (Non-Contributory)
- Smoking in the workplace
- Going abroad or on holidays and social welfare payments
- How to apply for your first Irish passport as an adult
- Cycling in Ireland
- Notification requirements for marriage
- Vaccines for COVID-19
- Blind Pension